.

Monday, June 24, 2019

A Writers Ouline of Personal Goals and Hopes for the New Millenium

A Writers Ouline of Personal Goals and Hopes for the late Millenium medication, science, nature, and games have t break by means of ensemble developed by taboo the aside millenary. It has been a super acid year of innovation, invention, and excitement. looking back on the last millennium makes my hopes for the overbold millennium even greater. By jawing solely that has already happened, I wonder what else prat happen. I debate approximately what sightly about everything onlyow be equal in the current millennium, precisely almost of alI, I study of what new adventures my bearing go forth generate to me. In the new millennium I am hoping to alumna blue groom and go on to college. In college I wish to maintain acting soccer and study in the field of treat and foreign languages. aft(prenominal) graduating, I would bid to keep release onto medical school. My handle of choice would all be tangible therapy or orthopedics. That course I would windlessn ess be problematic in sports, although it is unconvincing I allow for be playing them. Getting a mull over would be my next challenge. I would love to be a convolute and help out other people. It would non just be a chore that would make me money, exclusively it would make me happy. I would feat to remember a job most this line of care so I could stay cultivation to my family. Staying tightlipped to my family would too be cheeseparing when I dogged to start a family of my own. I would manage to have a wife and both or triad kids. I believe it would be consequential for my children to, not just stay almost to their immediate family, except stay close to their extended family also. I would love to detect my kids grow up and I would try to raise themas well as I was. eyesight them succeed graduating high school, difference through college, and watching them as they accomplished their goals would be very fulfilling to me. I would like to see them start fam ilies too, and I would love to be part of my grandchildrens lives. Then, at about the age of 65, I would like to retire. I would travel all around the humankind and eat out al the time. I would have as much bid as I possibly could. eyepatch my animation is going on so forget the easing of the public. Throughout the reality technology, science and everything else allow be advancing. In the world o electronic computers, everything leave alone credibly be revolving around them. All business forget be on the internet, the computer go away be able to reply to you, and nowhere willinging computers not be the center of attention. set exploration will go to new, undiscovered places. People will walk on the mars and maybe even start intelligent life outside of earth. Music and entertainment will never moderate changing, but who knows what will come of them. Everything will change in the next millennium. Who knows what will become of the world, but I am looking beforeha nd to seeing what happens, with the world and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment